Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- Honey Therapy uses 100% natural honey
- Produces significant results in:
Blackheads and Acne
Lightening Pigmentation and Scars
Facial Lines & Wrinkles
- HoneyWay does not have:
Preservatives and Enhancers
Sulphates and Carmine
- Voucher is valid for 1 100% Pure & Organic Enzyme Honey Facial Therapy + $20 return service voucher (while stocks last)
- Promotion is applicable for 1st time facial customers and for customers who have not visited WhereHealthBegins Wellness Studio for the past 6 months
- 1 Voucher per customer, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for Singaporeans, PRs and EP/SP/WP holders
- Facial is valid for both male and female customers 21 years of age and above
- Non-exchangeable and non-refundable for cash or products
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts or membership privileges
How to redeem
- Strictly by appointment only, call 6332 6180 to book (Appointments subject to availability)
- Cancellations or postponing of appointments are to be done a minimum of 24 hours prior to intended appointment time
- Printed voucher and NRIC to be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- WhereHealthBegins Wellness Studio is located at:
1 Selegie Road
511 Guillemard Road
- Operating Hours:
Mondays to Saturdays: 11:00AM to 7:00PM
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Before Vaseline was invented, Honey was the preferred choice for burns, cuts, soothing King Henry's famous jousting leg wound and as a pet name for all his six wives. Find another use for the sugary substance with today's Voucherlicious deal: for just $20, receive a 100% pure and organic enzyme honey facial therapy, lymphatic drainage, neck and shoulder massage and eyebrow trimming from Honey Way.
Full of anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agents, honey has been a popular salve for centuries. It also works to fight off infection, heal the wound, and inhibit bacterial growth with its natural antibiotic qualities.
Firstly, skin experts from Honey Way will perform a double deep-cleanse before exfoliation and extraction, depending on individual needs. A neck and shoulder mask will be done, followed by a lymphatic drainage with a warm towel compress and general moisturizing.
Suitable for all skin types, this medical-grade treatment gently removes dead skin cells, revealing smoother, even-toned skin with little fuss and less discomfort. Cells along the surface appear firmer, plumped, clear and radiant.
WhereHealthBegins Pte Ltd
1 Selegie Road PoMo #03-03 188306 Tel: 6332 6180