Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- Singapore Flyer ride consists of 30 minutes, while the DUCKtour consists of an hour.
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the city skyline aboard the Singapore Flyer.
- Have fun on The Original Duck Tour, Winner of Tourism Awards Singapore and rated as 1 of the top 10 best family experiences.
- May buy multiple coupons for self or as gifts
- Get complimentary $10 cash vouchers by Attraction Tours (In denominations of $5)
- Only 1 cash voucher can be used at a time
- Valid for use everyday including weekends, school & public holidays
- Vouchers are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Not available for use with other promotions.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- Voucher has to be present for redemption of DUCKtours and Singapore Flyer tickets
- Singapore flyer tickets are valid till 30 November 2012 and can be used from 8:30AM to 6:00PM daily.
- DUCKtours tickets are valid till 31 October 2012.
- The deal consist of 2 different tickets and can be used separately on different days.
- The Ducktours ride is approximately 1 hour and booking is to be make in advance.
- The Singapore Flyer ride is approximately 30 minutes.
- Deal also includes $10 Attraction Tours cash voucher.
- This voucher will be in denominations of $5. Each $5 voucher can be used to redeem one purchase of attraction tickets.
- No combination of voucher can be used for purchases at any time.
Method of Redemption:
1. Print out your Voucherlicious E-Voucher.
2. Bring your Voucher to 118 Neil Road, Singapore 088854 to redeem tickets. (Operating hours: 9AM to 6PM, Mondays to Fridays and 9AM to 1PM on Saturdays)
3. For enquiries, please call 6222 2118
4. Please note that redemption of tickets begins from 1 March 2012 onward.
Since the day Sir Stamford Raffles rowed ashore, he vowed never again to use vehicular transport that could not double up as a land transit agent. Thus began the inception of the famous Duck Tour craft. Able to traverse both land and sea, this versatile vehicle was remodeled from a Vietnamese war craft. Immerse yourself in amphibious fun with today's Voucherlicious deal: Only $36 for an unforgettable land and sea experience. Not only will you get to climb aboard the Duck Tour craft for an hour-long journey; you will also be able to get a bird's eye view of the city with a thirty-minute Singapore Flyer ride.
Winner of Tourism Awards Singapore, DUCKtours is rated as one of the Top 10 Best Family Experiences. There are innumerous highlights on this thrill ride, including getting up close and personal with Singapore's gorgeous skyline. The Esplanade- Theatres by the Bay is also one of the highlights. View this architectural icon from a side that you have never seen before. Among other focal points of the DUCKtour are the Fountain of Wealth, the Singapore Flyer and the culture-rich Civic District.
After spending an hour alternating between land and sea, it's time to catch a flight. The Singapore Flyer, the largest observation wheel in the world, stands at a stunning 165 metres- the height of a 42-storey building, and is the only place you can get a 360-degree breathtaking feast of iconic and historical landmarks and views from the Marina Bay to the Singapore River, Raffles Place, Merlion Park, Empress Place and the Padang.
Also dubbed the 'Wheel of Fortune' by the Cantonese, the Singapore Flyer has exactly 28 capsules, and each capsule has a maximum capacity of exactly 28 passengers. The number '28', when spoken in the Cantonese dialect, means 'double prosperity' or 'easy to prosper'. Improve your feng shui in mid-air and maybe your fortune as well.
Interested in other Singapore attractions that are not featured here? Get a headstart with your complimentary $10 cash voucher from Attraction Tours!
Attraction Tours & Limousine Services Pte Ltd
118 Neil Road Singapore 088854