Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- $10 for $20 vouchers for use at Sun Ray Cafe
- Pet-friendly establishment
- Expert chef from a 5-star restaurant
- Highly recommended by I-Weekly, 8 Days, ZaoBao, 938 Live, Symphony 92.4, and Love 97.2!
- Serves a mishmash of Asian and Italian cuisine
- A hidden gem in Serangoon Gardens
- Friendly wait-staff and cozy ambience
- Graded 'A' for hygiene by NEA
- Voucher is valid for 3 months
- 1 voucher per pax per visit
- Voucher is valid daily
- Strictly for dine-in only
- Walk-ins are not allowed
- Unlimited vouchers per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Voucher is not valid for purchase of steaks, lamb or alcohol and alcoholic drinks
- Sun Ray Cafe will be revising and expanding the existing menu without reducing the variety of choice dishes
How to Redeem:
- Reservations are required. Call 6283 8700 to book
- Printed vouchers MUST be presented before ordering
- Sun Ray Cafe is located at:
79 Brighton Crescent
- Opening Hours:
Mondays and Tuesdays: 6PM to 1AM
Wednesdays to Sundays, Public Holidays and Eves of Public Holidays: 11AM to 1AM
Before the intervention of animal right movements, pet enthusiasts concealed domesticated dogs and cats under trays or in chic handbags, many developing severe facial cramps by being forced to adopt a fixed smile to avoid suspicion. Celebrate pet-friendly establishments with today's Voucherlicious deal: for $10, you get a $20 voucher to Sun Ray Cafe, a pet-friendly cafe in Serangoon Gardens.
Dishing up hearty portions of Asian or Italian cuisine and confectionaries for human and furry friends alike, the Sun Ray Cafe has a special section for pets. It boasts of a menu that includes yummy breakfasts, pasta dishes, sashimi, Mexican quesdillas, Alaskan Crab, cakes and other desserts. Besides hand-making with love all their dishes, Sun Ray Cafe also roasts their own coffee beans fresh on the premises. One can enjoy dessert with a refreshingly crisp cup of java, hot off the grill.
* Certain dishes pictured above are seasonal specials and may not be available on the regular menu.
For the full menu, visit our partner's website here.
Sun Ray Cafe
79 Brighton Crescent Serangoon Gardens S(559218)