Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- Package includes:
- All-new SEA Aquarium admission
- Songs of the Sea admission
- Maritime Experiential Museum admission
Choose from 2 options at payment page:
Option A: $29.00 instead of $41.00 for child admission to SEA Aquarium, Songs of the Sea & Maritime Experiential Museum
Option B: $32.00 instead of $41.00 for adult admission to SEA Aquarium, Songs of the Sea & Maritime Experiential Museum
- SEA Aquarium and Maritime Experiential Museum tickets are valid until 30 June 2013
- Songs of the Sea is subject to availability for show 2, 8:40PM only
- Make advanced bookings for Songs of the Sea
- Non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
How to Redeem
- Bring along printed out voucher to collect tickets at:
2 Seah Im Road
#01-16, Seah Im Food Centre
- Operating hours:
Mondays to Fridays, 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Saturdays, 9:00AM to 1:00PM
- For enquiries, call Attraction Tours at 6222 2118
- Printed voucher MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
Experiencing action for yourself remains the only form of entertainment that can compete with dancing pixels, except when it comes to activities such as bull-baiting or interviewing members of a secret society. Get up close with today's Voucherlicious deal: $29.00 (child) or $32.00 (adult) for a myriad of activities around Sentosa.
The spanking new SEA Aquarium includes a moving tunnel in which one can observe sea creatures, discovery pool for kids, and a gigantic viewing panel, also known as the Open Ocean Habitat where one can view up to 800 species of fish and other creatures such as manta rays, goliath groupers, eels and sharks go about their business close up.
Enjoy Songs of the Sea, a mesmerizing show that has a live cast, dramatic effects and pyrotechnics – water jets, flame bursts, lasers and captivating music, making it a one-of-a-kind display that will wow everyone.
Finally, stop off at the Maritime Experiential Museum, the first of its kind in Singapore that showcases the history of ancient maritime trade. Sail your own ship, barter trade and even try your hand at being a navigator!
Attraction Tours & Limousine Services Pte Ltd
2 Seah Im Road #01-16 S(099114)