Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- Just $18.00 NETT for Red Snapper/Red Grouper Premium Fish Head Steamboat
- Serves up to 4 pax
- Fresh savoury sweet fish slices with a flavourful, fragrant soup base
- Choose from Red Snapper Fish Head or Red Grouper Fish Head
- Top-up option of $10 available for fish meat (payable directly to merchant)
- Perfect for family dinners
- Gao Feng Live Seafood also serves up a variety of delicious local cze char dishes
- Limited to 1 voucher for maximum of 4 pax
- Multiple purchases allowed
- Valid daily from Mondays to Sundays including PH and eve of PH for dine-in only:
11:00AM - 2:30PM (Lunch)
5:30PM - 10:30PM (Dinner)
- Top-up $10.00 for Fish Meat instead of Fish Head payable directly to merchant
- Voucher is valid at Toa Payoh and Outram outlets only (Toa Payoh has a seating capacity of more than 50 tables)
- Non-exchangeable, non-refundable, but transferrable
- Not valid with other promotions or discounts
How to Redeem
- Reservation recommended, but walk-ins allowed
- Call 6354 0988 (Toa Payoh) or 6222 5886 (Outram) to book seats
- Printed voucher MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- Voucher is valid at 2 locations:
1008 Toa Payoh North
167 Neil Road
Without the invention of the steamboat, Robinson Crusoe would have been heavily compromised when signaling the mainland, taking endless hot showers instead to keep steam rising in controlled patterns. Enjoy a pot of tender, fresh Fish Head Steamboat with today’s Voucherlicious deal at just $18.00.
Choose from either Red Snapper or Red Grouper Fish Head, a serving of which will serve up to 4 people. The aromatic soup base, full of flavour from the fish, is freshly made and goes well with a bowl of hot white rice.
A perfect choice for supping with friends or family, Gao Feng Live Seafood has two locations where Voucherlicious customers can enjoy the Fish Head Steamboat: at Toa Payoh and Neil Road.
A top-up option of just $10 is available if one prefers fish meat to fish head, which is payable directly to Gao Feng Live Seafood.
“The soup was fabulous and tasted different from the usual steamboats everyone else serves up. It was sweet and a tinge of sourness and was probably boiled with cuttlefish fish, dried scallops, and other ingredients for a while. My immediate reaction was that it must have been laced with MSG for it to be so tasty but I didn’t get that MSG-induced thirst afterwards.” – Eating With Wild Abandon
Gao Feng Live Seafood
1008 Toa Payoh North Singapore 318998