Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- World's largest observation wheel - Singapore Flyer, Journey of Dreams, River Cruise, $10 Popeye's Chicken voucher
- Only $35 instead of $57.50
- Package includes:
- Breathtaking gigantic Singapore Flyer (30 minutes)
- River Cruise (30 minutes)
- $10 Popeye's Chicken voucher
- Separate redemption allowed
- No purchase limit!
- Non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Coupon is valid until 15 September 2012 except Popeye's voucher which is valid until 30 August 2012 only
- Collection is valid from 30 July 2012 - 13 August 2012
- Coupons are valid for all days including weekends, school and public holidays
- No discount is available for children
- Voucher is transferrable
- Voucher is not valid with other promotions and/or discounts
- The Singapore Flyer is available from 8:30AM - 6:00PM (Last admission at 5:30PM)
- River Cruise can be used from 10:00AM - 10:00PM (Last admission at 9:30PM)
- $10 Popeye's voucher is only to be redeemed at Singapore Flyer branch, valid until 30 August 2012 only
How to Redeem
- Ticket collection is available from Mondays to Saturdays, 10:00AM - 7:00PM at:
Fir Air Travel & Tours Pte Ltd
304 Orchard Road
Lucky Plaza #03-58
- For enquiries, call 6235 6080
- Printed voucher MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
Before the conception of modern entertainment, popular activities consisted of watching neighbourhood drama instead of movies and racing the local lions for adrenaline rushes. Embrace contemporary activities with today’s Voucherlicious deal: $35.00 instead of $57.50 for a 3-part discovery of Singapore.
It includes a 30-minute ride on the Singapore Flyer. 165 Meters in height, it is the world’s largest observation wheel. Get a bird’s eye view of Singapore’s phenomenal skyline and the entire island city, a moving experience at any turn.
The Journey of Dreams, Singapore Flyer’s latest attraction and a whole new flight experience, is an engaging multimedia showcase that provides a deeper appreciation and understanding of the Singapore Story and iconic Singapore Flyer.
The River Cruise encompasses an entirely different view of Singapore – from the river. The Singapore River winds through several landmarks, bridges and the 3 quays: Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, and Robertson Quay.
Fil Air Travel & Tours Pte Ltd
304 Orchard Road Lucky Plaza #03-58 Singapore 238863