Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- May buy multiple coupons for self or as gifts
- Taste delectable local cuisine at Taste of Asia a la carte buffet (excludes drinks & dessert)
- Maritime Museum is the first and only ancient maritime trade museum in Singapore
- Luge and Skyride tickets available until 31 Jan 2013
- Taste of Asia buffet expires 30 Oct 2012
- Voucher is non-refundable, non-exchangeable
- Transferable as gifts
How to Redeem
- Printed voucher MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- To redeem, collect tickets at
Attraction Tours, 118 Neil Road, Singapore 088854
Operating hours: Mon-Fri 09.00am-06.00pm / Sat 09:00am-01:00pm-
For enquiries, call Attraction Tours at +65 6222 2118
Historians believe that tourist attractions never took off in the 1500s due to them consisting mainly of people avoiding execution on the famous Tower Green by King Henry VIII. Enjoy evolved entertainment with today's Voucherlicious deal: for $32.00 per pax, you get a Sentosa Package which includes a buffet lunch at Taste of Asia, a skyride and luge combo and admission to the Maritime Experiential Museum from Attraction Tours.
Stuff yourself silly with Sentosa's Taste of Asia a la carte buffet lunch, featuring signature dishes from all over Asia, such as Mee Goreng, Ayam Penyet, Thai Spicy Fried Rice, Singapore Laksa, Boneless Chicken Rice and more.
Studies have shown that one's digestive system works best when being carted upwards, so head on down to the Luge and Skyride to unleash the inner wild-child, or your own wild children, with a dose of adrenaline brought on by the panoramic view of Sentosa Island.
Once at the top, the obliging staff will equip you with a toboggan-ish vehicle as transportation downslope. Enjoy the gentle breeze whipping your hair into your face as you rocket downhill. Not to worry- the staff will also give you a luge lesson if you so require one, or if you happen to have Neanderthal measurements.
Finally, stop off at the Maritime Experiential Museum, the first of its kind in Singapore that showcases the history of ancient maritime trade. Sail your own ship, barter trade and even try your hand at being a navigator!
Attraction Tours & Limousine Services Pte Ltd
118 Neil Road Singapore 088854