Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- $27.80 Instead of $50.00 for 1 box of 4 Traditional Mooncakes from De Cooking House
- Choice of either Traditional Baked or Snow Skin series
- Choose from 1 of 3 flavours:
- Perfect gift for family or friends
- Redemption Period: now until 30 September 2012
- 1 Voucher is valid for 1 box of Single Yolk Mooncakes
- Redemption of multiple vouchers per person is allowed
- Additional $1 for Double Yolk Mooncakes, payable directly to De Cooking House
- Non-refundable, non-exchangeable, but transferrable
How to Redeem
- Strictly by prior reservation of 7 days beforehand only, call 6538 2168 or email email@example.com with the following information:
- Contact Number
- Preferred date and time of collection
- Preferred flavour (White Lotus, Pandan or Green Tea)
- Preferred series (Traditional Bake or Snow Skin)
- Attached voucher
- Printed voucher MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- De Cooking House is located at:
- Redemption Hours:
Mondays to Fridays: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
Saturdays 11:00AM – 5:00PM
Sundays 12:00PM – 5:00PM
Includes eve of PH and PH
The Chinese felt that seasonal desserts should only be eaten on occasions, but the confections were so irresistible that the Chinese soon began making up festivals just to enjoy them. Enjoy the treats of their labour with today’s Voucherlicious deal: just $27.80 for a box of 4 standard-sized mooncakes from De Cooking House.
Beautifully-made, these mooncakes come in the Traditionally-Baked form or the popular Snow Skin. They also come in 3 different flavours: White Lotus, Pandan or Green Tea.
Enjoy the full moon this Mid-Autumn Festival in the most original of ways, with mooncakes and tea.
De Cooking House
137 Amoy Street, Far East Square #01-04