Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- 5 Course Platter includes: 2 Mains + Choice of Crabmeat Salad / Crispy Prawns + Cajun Fries + 2 Soups + 2 Mocktails
- Choice of mains: Sirloin Steak / Chicken Steak / Chrysanthemum-Shaped Dory With Thai Sauce / Crispy Prawns Tossed Wasabi Garlic Mayo / Crabmeat Salad
- Mocktails: Sapphire Dream / Revitalise Hawaii
- Top up $4.50 to Try their Signature Chocolate Lava Cake!
- Cafe Indulge is centrally located at The Cathay #B1-26
- Not valid on eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays
- Redemption is valid Mondays to Sundays, except on Fridays and Saturdays from 6:00PM to 10:30PM
- Each voucher is valid for 2 persons
- Non-refundable, non-exchangeable & non-transferrable
- Multiple purchases of vouchers is allowed
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Each voucher entitles you to:
Choose 2 of the following, choices may not be repeated: Succulent Grilled Sirloin Steak / Grilled Dory with Herb Butter / Tender Indulge Chicken Steak / Flaky Chrysanthemum-Shaped Dory Fish with Thai Sauce
2 Soups of the Day
Crispy Prawns / Crab meat Salad
2 Glasses of mocktails
How to Redeem
- Strictly by appointment only, call 6732 3952 to book
- Printed vouchers MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- Cafe Indulge is located at:
2 Handy Road
The Cathay, #B1-25/26
- Operating Hours:
Sundays to Thursdays - 12:00PM to 9:30PM
Mondays to Thursdays - Closed from 2:30PM to 5:30PM
Fridays and Saturdays - 12:00PM - 10:30PM
Rumour has it that steak knives are the way to go when subduing rogue cuts of meat, leaving the rest placid on their plates. Sedate serene steaks with today's Voucherlicious deal: $29.90 for a 5-course platter for 2 pax at Cafe Indulge.
Choose from an impressive array of main courses, including the Grilled Tenderloin Steak with a choice of Black Pepper or Mushroom sauce, Grilled Dory with Herb Butter or the special Chrysanthemum-Shaped Dory deep-fried to a golden brown and served with the homemade Thai sweet sauce. There is also the tender Indulge Chicken Steak, succulently grilled to perfection and coated with the mushroom braised sauce.
Also included is a choice of the Crab meat Salad or Crispy Jumbo Prawns with Garlic Mayo, the former consisting of chunks of crabmeat with roasted sunflower seeds, infused with a concoction of wasabi, mayonnaise and balsamic dressing.
Refresh the palate with mocktails aptly christened with exotic names such as Sapphire Dream and Revitalize Hawaii. If dessert is desired, a top-up option of just $4.50 is available for a Molten Chocolate Lava Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream.
Photo Source: MissTamChiak.com
2 Handy Road, B1-25/26 The Cathay