Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- 3 Bottles of Old World Premium Wines at only $88.00
- Wines from Germany and Italy
- Includes wine opener and complimentary packaging
- Perfect gift idea for housewarmings or birthday parties
- Multiple purchases allowed, may buy as gifts
- First 20 customers who redeem may choose to swap 1 bottle of Kassler Auslese to a bottle of Ice Wine (Pinot Noir or Chardonnay)
How to Redeem
- Call 6532 6656 to confirm time of collection (weekdays only)
- Local delivery available island-wide, charges apply:
- $30 per voucher/per location (No P.O. Box)
- Printed voucher MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- Wine Mansion is located at:
150 South Bridge Road #01-14
Fook Hai Building
- Operating Hours:
Weekdays from 9:30AM to 6:30PM
Wine has always been the more sophisticated way to consume alcohol and still preserve a facade of savoir vivre. Live it up with today's Voucherlicious deal: for $88.00, you get a bundle of 3 bottles of Premium Old World Wines from Germany and Italy, as well as an additional wine opener and complimentary packaging.
Barbera d'Alba 2007
Bright ruby red in colour with clear crimson highlights. Deep, full perfumes, elegant, well-balanced and enduring, reminiscent of rose, undergrowth and oriental spices. Very powerful bouquet, sweetened by overall softness. Fine structure accompanied by lively acidic freshness. Flavours conjure up morello cherry and plum jam with along finish of withered grape. Serve with tasty dishes such as pasta and red meat, medium-mature soft, fatty cheeses.
Serving temperature: 18° C
Notes: A typically Piedmontese wine, well-structured and good for aging, in which wood and fruit blend to maintain the characteristics and typicality of the grape varietal intact. True to Cogno tradition, its principal qualities are its quaffability and freshness. A wine with a strong but not too international character.
Auslese 2009, Germany
Notes: Very sweet and characterful white wine with a spicy taste and sweet smell of honey. Auslese is a handpicked and rare white wine. The grapes must be assorted by hand and only the best ones can become to this rare Dessert Wine. The sweetness is perfectly in harmony with the smell and taste of tropical fruits and fresh honey. Serve with sweet desserts. Serve chilled by 10-12 degrees celsius, drink between 3-4 years.
Icewine Chardonnay 2009
Notes: Outstanding dessert wine. Bigger and more complex on the nose and palate than many ice wines. Notes of caramel, butter pecan, maple. Pairs beautifully with sweet desserts.
Icewine Pinot Noir 2008
Notes: Massive concentration of fruit aromas and flavors apricot jam, strawberry, fuzzy peaches candy, dark red cherry and raspberry are nicely contrasted with impressively high acidity. This leads to a very long, balanced and satisfying finish with multiple layers of complexity.
150 South Bridge Road Fook Hai Building #01-14 Singapore 058727 Website: www.winemansion.com.sg Email: email@example.com