Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- Ear candling is a non-invasive therapy. This involves inserting a lighted, hollow candle made from fabric coated with beeswax into the ear
- Ear candling has many benefits
- The head massage improves blood circulation to the scalp, stimulates hair growth by improving hair strength and texture
- The neck and shoulder massage aids in lymphatic drainage, releases tensed muscles and stimulates circulation
- This disperses toxic wastes from the body and distributes oxygen to the tissues
- Redemption must be completed by 31st October 2012
- 1 Voucher per person, multiple purchases as gifts allowed
- Valid for female and male customers
- Only valid for first time customers
How to Redeem
- Strictly by appointment only, call 62420970 or 81129232 (SMS) to book at least 3 days in advance, quote 'Voucherlicious' and voucher number
- Printed voucher and NRIC MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- Zenus Cosmetological is located at:
Block 539 Bedok North Street 3
Many people are opting for non-invasive therapies these days. One which is extremely popular is ear-candling. This involves inserting a lighted, hollow candle made from fabric coated with beeswax into the ear. It creates a vacuum in the ear canal which draws out excessive earwax and any minor impurities which may be present.
Benefits of ear candling include relieving tinnitus (ringing in the ears), helping to relieve sinus pain and pressure, removing excess wax build up, assisting with relieving Swimmers` ear, assisting with headaches, relieving severely itchy ears (often caused by yeast, mould or dairy allergies), helping to unplug ears (often due to illness),improved lymphatic fluid flow through the body, improved colour perception, a more balanced emotional state and clearer thinking.
The head and shoulder massage technique aids to manipulate the soft tissues in your shoulders, neck and scalp. The massage therapist varies in the pressure applied during different massage techniques used to stimulate the neck and scalp.
The head massage improves blood circulation to the scalp, stimulates hair growth by improving hair strength and texture. The neck and shoulder massage aids in lymphatic drainage, releases tensed muscles and stimulates circulation. This disperses toxic wastes from the body and distributes oxygen to the tissues.
Zenus Cosmetological Academy
539 Bedok North Street 3 #01-601 SIngapore 460539