Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- Pay just $19 for a Signature Ancient Honey Waxing by Honey Therapy
- You may choose option:
(A) Signature Ancient FULL LEG Honey Waxing, or
(B) Signature Ancient FULL ARM Honey Waxing, or
- Significant Results:
- Removing unwanted hair at the root.
- Remove dead skin
- Remove Impurities
- Voucher is valid for one 45-minute session of full leg OR full arm wax
- Promotion is applicable for 1st time customers and for customers who have not visited WhereHealthBegins Wellness Studio for the past 6 months
- 1 Voucher per customer, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for Singaporeans, PRs and EP/SP/WP holders
- Waxing is valid for female customers 21 years of age and above
- Non-exchangeable and non-refundable for cash or products
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts or membership privileges
How to redeem
- Strictly by appointment only, call 6332 6180 to book (Appointments subject to availability)
- Cancellations or postponing of appointments are to be done a minimum of 24 hours prior to intended appointment time
- Printed voucher and NRIC to be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- WhereHealthBegins Wellness Studio is located at:
1 Selegie Road
- Operating Hours:
Mondays to Saturdays: 11:00AM to 7:00PM
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Evolution, although generally useful, has left behind ill-favoured items on women such as vestiges of moustache and body hair. Restore humanity and your sanity with today's Voucherlicious deal: for $19.00, you get a full leg or full arm wax as well as an after-wax care of skin repair and lymphatic drainage treatment.
What is the difference between Honey Therapy Signature Waxing and normal waxing?
Normal waxing is extremely painful. In contrast, Honey Therapy Signature Waxing is less painful as it does not stick to the skin like normal waxing does, but instead only attaches to the actual hairs that it is being applied to.
Honey Waxing is also less harmful for your skin because it is made of natural ingredients, unlike normal waxing. Honey Waxing works easier than normal waxing because it does not leave the same mess, since it is water soluble.
There are many benefits to Honey Waxing versus other forms of hair removing methods. Honey Waxing is an effective method to remove large amounts of hair at one time and it is a long-lasting solution. Hair will not grow back for two to eight weeks. In comparison to hair which is shaved or removed by depilatory cream, it is removed at the surface rather than at the root. Within a few days, hair is visible at the skin’s surface. With normal waxing, hair tends to grow back in rough stubble. However, skin areas that are repeatedly under the care of honey waxing for over long periods of time often exhibit re-growth that is softer and smoother.
It works the same way as normal waxing, but Honey Therapy – Signature Ancient Honey Waxing will give you beautiful, smooth skin.
Honey therapy originated from ancient natural therapy. In the olden days, the use of honey therapy was widely practiced in India, Persia, Egypt, China, Greece and the Roman Empire. Honey has strong anti-bacterial properties and was often used on the battlefields to manage wounds, with excellent healing results. It was also revealed that the secret of Egyptian queens and many nobles maintain their beauty by using honey.
A wide range of cosmetic products in the market focused on the fragrance and the temporary effect of the cosmetic products, but has ignored the side effects of its harmful ingredients. Therefore, cosmetic toxicity is becoming very common nowadays.
Honey is nature’s gift for beauty. It is a non-harmful cosmetic ingredient that is 100% natural and beneficial to man. In recent years, people are constantly looking for healthier and more natural cosmetic ingredients. Once again, using natural honey as skin care ingredients has caught people’s attention. There are increasing a research conducted that has shown that, honey has a full range of medical benefits, especially in skin care which can deliver incredible results!
WhereHealthBegins Pte Ltd
1 Selegie Road PoMo #03-03 188306 Tel: 6332 6180