Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- Choose from a wide variety of cuisines at Rahmat’s Kitchen
- The menu includes Indian Muslim, seafood and Western dishes
- Features freshly-cooked dishes daily by experienced chefs
- Restaurant standard food at a food court’s price
- Self-made sauces that compliment each dish
- Unlimited vouchers per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- Valid daily, including weekends, eve of PH and PH
- One voucher per table only
- Valid for dine-in only
- Applicable for prata and murtabak, seafood menu and Western menu
- Prata maximum 5pcs per order
How to Redeem
- Walk-ins accepted
- Printed vouchers MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- Rahmat’s Kitchen is located at:
88 Bedok North Street 4
- Operating hours:
12:00PM – 12:00AM
Tasting of local authentic cuisine is a far more reverential way to integrate oneself into the culture than dressing in dollar-bill dresses or gnawing on the nation’s flag. Celebrate diversification with today’s Voucherlicious deal: $15 for $30 worth of Indian Muslim, Western and seafood dishes at Rahmat’s Kitchen.
Rahmat’s Kitchen dishes up great, authentic, restaurant-standard food at a great price. Freshly-cooked dishes that are made to order upon your arrival are sure to give you the best bang for your buck. Self-made sauces complement the tastiness and freshness of each dish.
88 Bedok North Street 4 #01-125 Singapore 460088