Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- 30% Off Taiwan Steamboat Buffet at Royal Tien Xiang Restaurant
- Over 30 dishes to choose from, includes:
- Soup base uses only the freshest ingredients and a traditional recipe
- Does not use artificial flavouring
- Non-refundable and non-exchangeable but transferrable
- Not valid with other set meal, vouchers or discounts
- 1 Voucher for 1 pax, multiple purchases allowed
- Not valid for takeaway
- Subject to availability of tables
- Not valid for all alcoholic beverages
- Valid for lunch on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) from 11:30AM to 2:30PM
- Valid for dinner from Mondays to Sundays after 7:00PM, including eve of PH and PH
- Refunds will not be given to expired vouchers
- Non-exchangeable and non-refundable
How to Redeem
- For reservations, call 6836 2389 and quote ‘voucher’ to book
- Reservations subject to availability
- Printed vouchers MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- Royal Tien Xiang Restaurant is located at:
175 Bencoolen Street
Burlington Square #01-56
Having conquered more territory during his lifetime than any other warlord, Genghis Khan accredited his success to frequent steamboat sessions, claiming the flavour gave him inspiration. Rack up a little merit with today’s Voucherlicious deal: just $16.50 for a Taiwanese steamboat buffet at Royal Tien Xiang Restaurant (a $23.80 value).
Offering a unique hotpot that dates all the way back to the 13th century, Royal Tien Xiang uses a traditional recipe favoured by Genghis Khan himself. The aromatic steamboat base is made with only the freshest ingredients and a traditional recipe of the combination of over 60 plants and spices without the use of any artificial flavouring.
Choose from a variety of 30 cuts and dumplings, seafood, meats, and vegetables with which to enjoy the unique hotpot. The extensive menu of steamboat items includes fresh prawns, Toman filet, fresh squid, cuttlefish, fish balls, cuttle fish balls, top shell ball, crystal balls, Mongolian dumplings, prawn balls, mushroom balls, beef and chicken balls, luncheon meat, crab sticks, cuttlefish sticks, sliced beed, and lamb, chicken thigh meat, silken and frozen tofu, golden pumpkin, sweet potato and sweet corn, white radish, cabbage, kang kong, Romaine lettuce, black fungus, abalone mushroom, golden mushrooms, straw mushrooms, button mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, vermicelli and hand made noodles.
Royal Tien Xiang Restaurant & Bar
175 Bencoolen Street Burlington Square #01-56 Singapore 189649