Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- Menu includes sweet and savoury crepes, other desserts, bread, drinks and smoothies
- All orders are prepared fresh daily
- Conveniently located in the heart of Katong, 1 minute walk and adjacent to the newly established I12 Katong Mall
- Free shuttle bus from Paya Lebar MRT to I12 Katong Mall
- Valid for all items on the menu
- Unlimited vouchers per person
- Redemption of multiple vouchers per person allowed
- For dine-in only, minimum of 2 purchases
- Valid daily, including weekends, eve of PH and PH (closed on Mondays)
- Unconsumed value is non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Voucher not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Voucher is non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All a la carte orders are made while orders last
How to Redeem
- Strictly by reservations only, call 6345 0080 at least 1 day in advance and quote 'Voucher' to book
- Reservations to be made between 12:00PM and 8:00PM daily, subjected to opening hours
- Closed on Mondays
- All bookings to quote voucher type
- On-the-day reservations will cut off at 6:30PM daily
- Printed voucher MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- Robolots is located at:
451 Joo Chiat Road
Katong Junction #01-03/04
- Please refer to www.robolots.com.sg for operating hours or call 6345 0080 to enquire
Instead of being governed, human stomachs long to be completely free and not tied down by set meals which mandate what they can and cannot choose for lunch. Fight the power with today’s Voucherlicious deal: $5 for $10 cash vouchers valid for all items on the menu to Robolots.
Robolots offers a wide variety of assorted fare. Meat-lovers may sample their signature Bang and Smash ($7.90), classic lightly-grilled black pepper chicken sausages serves with signature truffle oil-infused egg mayonnaise and raspberry honey mustard sauce.
Craving customers may opt for light crepes such as the Smokin’ Hot Duck ($12.90), a hot favourite featuring thinly sliced smoked duck breast on a Thai sweet chili base, topped with fresh lettuce and oranges. Also recommended is Shuffle My Truffle ($9.90), button mushrooms sautéed in olive oil and garlic, served with spinach, melted mozzarella cheese and the signature truffle oil-infused egg mayonnaise.
On the other hand, patrons craving sweet treats may check out their array of sweet crepes, namely the Cookies and Cream… Cheese ($9.90), which features biscotti gelato with whipped cream and mascarpone cheese served with crushed cookies & cream bits, chocolate sauce and icing sugar. Customers who like DIY projects may take up Robolots on the offer to build DIY crepes, mixing and matching gelato flavours such as mango sorbet, banana, biscotti, and chocolate cointreau with other ingredients.
451 Joo Chiat Road Katong Junction #01-03/04 Singapore 427664