Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- Only $5 for round-trip ticket from Singapore > Batam > Singapore
- Free and easy trip
- Perfect for weekend getaways
- Minimum 2 purchase, can be redeemed individually
- Multiple purchases allowed
- Redemption of multiple vouchers per person allowed
- Valid on any day, any time
- Surcharges may apply:
- $6 per pax, directly to merchant, not applicable for Indonesia Passport holders only
- Price excludes:
- Passenger departure fee and fuel surcharge of $27/pax (Payable upon collection of boarding pass
- Personal insurance, optional tours, porterage fees, visa fees and all personal expenses
- Valid to travel for two-ways (SIN-Sekupang Batam-SIN)
**If ferry is missed, an additional $5.00 fee will be collected upon departing
How to Redeem
- Ticket Collection Centre:
1 Maritime Square
Harbourfront Centre #03-41
- Printed voucher MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
Without Batam, the only place Singapore would be minutes away from would most probably be Pulau Tekong. Celebrate the existence of Indonesian getaway islands by visiting one of them with today's Voucherlicious deal: for just $5, get a 2-way ticket to Batam from Singapore.
Indulge in touristy activities such as eating one's way through Batam's finest seafood restaurants, attempting adrenaline-pumping activities like the Flying Fox and Paintball in Batam's Golden Bay City, and relaxing under the hands of professional Traditional Balinese masseuses.
Shopaholics can get their retail on at Batam's finest shopping centres in Nagoya City, where everything from souvenirs to t-shirts may be found. One may also choose to check out First Factory Outlets, and other popular spots such as the Polo Factory outlets.
Pacific Ferry Pte Ltd
1 Maritime Square HarbourFront Centre #03-41 Singapore 099253