Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- $10.00 For European 3-course gourmet meal
- 13 Choices of main dish:
Chicken Bolognese Pasta
Trio Mushroom Pasta
Assorted Vegetable Pasta
Alfredo Chicken Pasta
German Bratwurst Meal
Angus Beef Burger
Texas Chicken Burger
- Choice of drink:
- Contemporary fusion cuisine, featuring an European-styled art of cooking, specializing in fresh, indented seafood
- Highly recommended by food bloggers and at online food portals
- Cosy and relaxing 2-storey bistro within a quaint restored shophouse
- Brightly decorated interiors and large, sunlight-admitting windows overlooking the street
- One voucher per person per visit, minimum purchase of 2 vouchers
- Valid for lunch and dinner from Mondays to Fridays, closed on Tuesdays
- Valid for lunch on Saturdays
- Voucher excludes 10% service charge
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Non-exchangeable and non-refundable for cash or other products
- Unlimited vouchers per person
How to Redeem
- Strictly by reservation only, call 9171 2888 to schedule
- Seating subject to availability
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious Account to download/view vouchers
- Printed voucher MUST be presented at point of redemption
- The Loft is located at:
41 East Coast Road
(Opposite Roxy Square)
Good things often come in threes, like exclamation marks, the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and Charlie's Angels. Celebrate the power of trois with today's Voucherlicious deal: just $10.00 for a 3-course European gourmet set meal at The Loft.
Be spoilt for choice among the impressive variety on the mains menu. They include the Chicken Bolognese Pasta, Trio Mushroom Pasta, Assorted Vegetable Pasta, Alfredo Chicken Pasta, Beef Lasagna, German Bratwurst Meal, Angus Beef Burger, Texas Chicken Burger, American Breakfast and Crispy Chicken, not forgetting seafood fans who can go for the Fish Bite, Calamari Rings or The Loft's Signature Martini Prawns.
Complete your meal with a soup to whet your appetite and a choice of refreshing soda, iced tea, or some comforting hot tea or even the premium coffee.
The Loft, popular among food bloggers and appraised in online food portals, dishes up contemporary fusion cuisine that leans toward the European style and specializes in fresh seafood.
41 East Coast Road