Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- A pot of aromatic tea (U.P. $12, more than 50 choices!) and a set of 3 petite desserts (U.P. $5) for just $9.90
- Petite Desserts (Choose 3 Of 10)
- Signature! Tofu Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Mango Cheesecake
- Oreo Cheesecake
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Rosepetal Brownies
- Signature! Carrot Cake
- Modena Moussecake
- Flora & Fruit Jello
- Signature! Cranberry Scone
- Top-up option available for Decadent Desserts
- Decadent Desserts (Top-up directly to merchant)
- Chocolate Ganache
- Dark Molten Chocolate Cake
- No-bake Chocolate Snack
- Creme Brulee
- Hibiscus Cheese Filo
- Coral Seaweed Jello
- Valid for dine-in only
- Only valid for tea-time from 2:00PM to 5:30PM daily
- Voucher and its unconsumed value is non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Valid daily, including weekends, eve of PH and PH
- Top-up options available for Decadent Desserts, payable directly to merchant
How to Redeem
- Strictly by appointment, call 6224 2298 and quote 'Voucherlicious'
- Printed voucher and NRIC MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- Eden Sanctuary Floral Cafe is located at:
18 Cross Street
China Square Central #01-16
- Operating hours:
Mondays to Saturdays, 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sundays and Public Holidays, 11:00AM - 6:00PM
It is a common belief that the British were able to colonize uncountable estates by utilizing the sugar rush that tea breaks afforded them. Heighten your brainpower and take a tea break of your own with today's Voucherlicious deal: for $9.90, you get a set of 3 petite desserts and pot of aromatic tea at Eden Sanctuary Floral Cafe.
Choose from an impressive array of ten Petite Desserts, including five types of cheesecake: the Signature Tofu, Strawberry, Mango, Oreo and Blueberry. Also on the menu is the Rosepetal Brownie, Signature Carrot Cake, Modena Moussecake, Flora & Fruit Jello, and Signature Cranberry Scone.
Managed by Chef Clement Ng, Eden Sanctuary Floral Cafe serves an astounding number of more than 50 types of tea, all of which are specially concocted and brewed in-house.
For dessert-lovers with exquisite tastes, a decadent dessert menu is available as a top-up option. This menu includes the Chocolate Ganache, Dark Molten Chocolate Cake, No-Bake Chocolate Snack, Creme Brulee, Hibiscus Cheese Filo, Affrogato and Coral Seaweed Jello.
Eden Sanctuary Floral Cafe
18 Cross Street, China Square Central #01-16 Singapore 048423