Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- $29.80 Instead of $60.00 for 4 premium double yolk mooncakes
- Celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival in style with premium traditional lotus mooncakes
- Mooncakes are packaged in an elegant box, presentable as a gift for family, friends and business associates
- Voucher is valid for 1 box of 4 pieces Double Egg Yolk Lotus Paste Mooncake
- Valid for takeaway only
- Unlimited vouchers per pax
- Voucher is not valid with other discounts and promotions
How to Redeem
- Strictly by prior reservation, call respective outlets during opening hours and quote ‘Voucherlicious’
- Printed vouchers MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- Voucher is valid at these outlets:
Cosford (Near Changi Prison)
30 Cosford Road
Joo Chiat (Behind Joo Chiat Complex)
1 Joo Chiat Place
36 Yio Chu Kang (Opp. Serangoon Stadium Car Park Entrance)
36 Yio Chu Kang Road
Tel: 6285 9711
The Chinese felt that seasonal desserts should only be eaten on occasions, but the confections were so irresistible that the Chinese soon began making up festivals just to enjoy them. Enjoy the treats of their labour with today’s Voucherlicious deal: just $29.80 for a box of 4 standard-sized double-yolk mooncakes from the House of Seafood.
Well-known for their premium delicacies, the House of Seafood introduces a line of premium traditional double-yolk mooncakes this Mid-Autumn Festival.
Enjoy the full moon this Mid-Autumn Festival in the most original of ways, with mooncakes and tea.
House of Seafood
30 Cosford Road Singapore 499550