Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- Kids are transformed into little ice cream chefs in this 75-minute long fun-filled educational workshop
- Learn about the history of ice cream and science of ice cream making
- Simple and fun way to make your favourite ice cream with easily available equipment at home
- Choose from the five ice cream flavours to make during the fun hands-on session
- Designed for kids aged 3-8 years old
- Parents are kept occupied while kids get busy
- Complimentary parenting workshop with the Children's Ice Cream Making Workshop
- Each session requires a minimum of 15 children to commence
- Seats subject to availability
- 1 Voucher entitles 1 slot for each child
- Parents are strictly not allowed in the workshop venue when the workshop is in progress, so as to allow space for independent learning
- Non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
How to Redeem
- Strictly by reservations only
- Visit http://learningtech.com.sg/parenting-resources/childrens-workshops to book before 31 July 2012
- For enquiries, call 6336 8185 or email email@example.com
- Printed voucher and confirmation email MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
-Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- Learning Tech is located at:
1 New Industrial Road
Times Centre, Level 2 (Near Bartley MRT Station)
- Class Schedules:
Fridays at 7:30PM
Saturdays at 10:30AM, 2:00PM, 4:30PM and 7:00PM
Sundays at 10:30AM, 2:00PM and 4:30PM
If the occupants of the Earth all screamed for ice cream at the same time, a blistering black hole would open up in the atmosphere and suck out all the gourmet ice cream parlours all over the world. Prevent this very incident from happening with today's Voucherlicious deal: for just $9.90, you get to bring Junior to a 75-minute long ice-cream making workshop at Learning Tech.
They will learn about the history of ice cream and the science of ice cream making in this delightful workshop which includes a hands-on session. Children will learn a simple and fun way to make their favourite ice cream with easily available equipment at home, which means no more screams for ice cream ever again.
Learning Tech Program
1 New Industrial Road, Times Centre, Singapore 536196