Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- Each voucher entitles you to 2 60-minute dance classes of your choice
- Choose from:
- Free dance beanie worth $35
- Free $50 dance shoe voucher
- Sign up before the last class ends to enjoy an immediate $80 discount off the total course fees
- Increase physical and mental strength
- Dedicated instructors
- Intimate class size
- Multiple purchases allowed as gifts
- Voucher is non-refundable or exchangeable for cash or part thereof
- Vouchers cannot be used together with other promotions or discounts
- Classes will be conducted consecutively for 2 weeks upon point of redemption
- Merchant reserves the right to update the class schedule due to demand
- Merchant reserves the right to replace freebies with different model / design / items subject to availability
- Class Schedules:
Basic Hip-Hop: Wednesday @ 8:15pm - 9:15pm
Basic Salsa: Wednesday @ 7:15pm - 8:15pm
K-Pop: Wednesday @ 9:15pm -10:15pm
Belly Dance: Sat @ 2:15pm - 3:15pm
Pilates: Saturday 3:15pm - 4:15pm
Yoga: Saturday 4:15pm - 5:15pm
How to Redeem
- To register for classes, please call 3156 0312 or 9369 9499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote:
- Printed voucher MUST be presented upon redemption
- Visit our partner's website for a listing of class timings
- Dance Of Studio is located at:
56 Jalan Benaan Kapal
(Nearest MRT: Circle Line Stadium, 5 min walk from Kallang Leisure Park, next to the Cage)
A good dance class teaches one to best Martians in the intergalactic moonwalk competition, outshine brides at their weddings, and, at parties, show off something other than speaking in Ye Olde English all night long. Flaunt moves like Jagger with today's Voucherlicious deal: $33.00 for two 1-hour classes at DanceOF Studios.
Choose to dance hip-hop, salsa, KPOP, belly dancing, and even pilates and yoga.
In Singapore, a new force is rising to take the Hip Hop dance scene to new heights. DanceOF studio seeks to create Singapore's new Hip Hop elite by focusing on the mastery of hip hop dance fundamentals as thefoundation for its training. With its passionate instructors and a certified world class training regimen, DanceOF's hip hop crew will take Singapore's dance scene by storm.
The salsa community is alive in Singapore, and it celebrates diversity like the dance it has come to love. DanceOF studio celebrates that diversity, designing their classes to allow students to interact with their fellow enthusiasts, with learning activities that helps them make lots of friends while learning and sharing what they know and love about Salsa.
Learn how to groove the Korean way. Beginner K-Pop dance classes are every Wednesdays, starting with warm up and followed by a short choreography to various Korean pop songs sung by your favorite artists.
With its lineage dating back to ancient times, Belly dancing is probably one of the oldest dance forms in recorded history. When the words "belly dancer" are spoken, vivid images of women dancing passionately, with body movements ranging from the sharp and quick to the slow and sensuous. It is for women who want to discover more ways to dance and shimmy to music. It also helps to tone the stomach and back, while building flexibility and strength in the torso. Learn this ancient dance using the best isolation techniques, from the best dance teachers in Singapore.
The physical aspect of yoga have a tradition dating back to the 15th century, but it came to prominence in the West in the 60s. Since then, yoga has been used as supplementary therapy for diverse conditions such as cancer, diabetes, asthma, and AIDS. Join the growing community of yoga practicioners as they explore the wonderful benefits of yoga. Achieve mastery of your body and mind through yoga with the best health and fitness instructors this side of Singapore.
For a full list of dance class timings, visit our partner's website.
56 Jalan Benaan Kapal Singapore 399644