Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- $10 For $20 worth of European-Asian cuisine at Asquare Kitchen
- No pork, no lard used
- Family-run restaurant with waiting staff
- Conveniently located in Telok Ayer Street
- Voucher is valid for all items on the menu
- Valid for both lunch and dinner
- Valid for dine-in only
- Limit 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- Applicable to all items in the menu
How to Redeem
- Strictly by reservations only, call 65091130 and quote voucher and voucher number to book
- Printed voucher MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- Asquare Kitchen is located at:
110 Telok Ayer Street
(Telok Ayer Shop Houses)
- Operating hours:
Mondays to Fridays: 9:00AM – 10:00PM
Saturdays: 10:00AM – 10:00PM
Although authentic cuisine is more widely accepted, fusion dishes gained popularity among hipsters who claimed that these Eurasian foods were infinitely more photogenic. Redefine YOLO with today’s Voucherlicious deal: $10 for $20 worth of fusion cuisine at Asquare Kitchen.
Begin the feasting with a Chicken and Corn Veloute Soup ($5.00), with fresh corn kernels and crispy Chicken Bacon.
Whet the appetite further with a serving of salad. Asquare Kitchen offers their House Salad ($8.00), Marinated Norwegian Salmon ($8.50), Italian Bread Salad ($7.50), Caesar Salad ($7.50), Mediterranean Tuna Salad ($7.50), or a Garden Green Salad ($7.00). Served with leafy greens or Romaine Lettuce and other fresh vegetables and ingredients, the salads will cleanse the palate and prepare it for further feasting.
Asquare Kitchen dishes up a mean sandwich, from Pot Roasted Beef ($10.50) and even a Veggie Burger ($8.00) with grilled vegetables, alfalfa sprouts and other leafy greens. Heartier options include Smoked Salmon ($10.50) and the Chicken Ham and Cheddar Cheese sandwich ($9.00).
Carbohydrate cravings can be fully satisfied with choices like bisque-sauce based Spaghetti Con Gamberoni ($14.00), the tomato-based Penne Al Frutti Di Mare ($14.00), and the Spaghetti Primavera ($11.00).
Options for mains range from the Confit Sage Chicken ($17.00) to the savoury, rich Lamb Shank ($18.00), as well as seafood like the fresh Norwegian Salmon Nicoise ($18.00) and the Cream Dory Schnitzel ($15.00).
Sharing is caring – Asquare Kitchen also serves a wide array of snacks for sharing! Choose from savoury options like the Home-made Onion Rings ($5.00), Chile Spices Potato Wedges ($5.00), or Hot and Spicy Chicken Wings ($7.50). They also serve the all-encompassing Snacky Combo ($12.00).
110 Telok Ayer Street Singapore 068579