Oh no... You're too late for this Voucherlicious!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Voucherlicious!
- $30.00 Worth of authentic North Indian fare for just $15.00
- Includes a wide array of Kashmiri and Punjabi delicacies
- 3 Central locations to choose from:
- Valid Mondays to Thursdays for lunch and dinner
- Lunch hours: 11:30AM – 2:30PM
- Dinner hours: 6:00PM – 10:30PM
- Valid for dine-in and takeaway
- Valid at all Kinara outlets: Holland Village / East Coast / Boat Quay
- Unlimited vouchers per person
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Maximum 2 vouchers per table
- Valid for food items only
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Non-exchangeable and non-refundable
How to Redeem
- Strictly by reservations only, call respective outlets to book
- Printed vouchers MUST be presented at point of redemption
- Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered immediately to your email inbox upon payment completion
- Alternatively, log in to your Voucherlicious account to download/view vouchers
- Vouchers are valid at:
24 Lorong Mambong
Tel: 6467 4101
164 Upper East Coast Road
Tel: 6446 5745
57 Boat Quay
Boat Quay Shophouses
Tel: 6533 0412
Contrary to popular belief, Masala was only discovered in the early 1900s when Gandhi sought to create a benevolent dish that fought for equal spice rights. Discover the philosophical side of food with today’s Voucherlicious deal: for $15.00, you get $30.00 worth of authentic Indian fare at Kinara Restaurant’s 3 locations.
Commence the spread with classic vegetarian appetizers such as Subz Punjaabi Samosas ($4.90), deep fried triangular patties filled with green peas, nuts, herbs and spices, served with mouthwatering tamarind chutney. Meat options are also available, such as the Chicken 65 ($12.50), which consists of boneless chicken cubes with curry leaves, green chilies and sautéed in hot red sauce.
Kinara Restaurant also offers numerous seafood options. Choose from Tandoori Jheenga Jal Tarang ($21.00/$40.00), jumbo tiger prawns marinated with Kinara’s signature masalas and cooked in a typical Indian clay oven, to Ajwaini Michali Tikka ($17.00) – the boneless fish cubes marinated with fresh spices and grilled in the tandoor.
Tuck into savoury tandoori lamb delicacies such as the Malai Seekh Kebab ($17.00) which matches herbs and minced lamb to make every succulent kebab a tangy and tasty dish. All-time favourites like Tandoori Butter Chicken ($17.00) simmered in a creamy tomato gravy, and Murgh Tikka Masala ($18.00) are also on the menu, as well as a wide array of Basmati Rice, Naan, and Briyani.
Colours of India Pte Ltd
50 Circular Road Singapore 049405